If you’re like me, you get really annoyed when you’re looking for a recipe and have to scroll through PAGES AND PAGES of blog blabbering. I won’t put you through that, so here you go! Butter Ganache recipe. It’s easy. It’s tasty. You can literally put it on anything.
- 1 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup of Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons of Salted Butter
- Heat the heavy cream on the stovetop or in the microwave until it is steaming.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and butter.
- Let it set for 2 minutes and then whisk together.
- Let it cool.
1 thought on “Butter Ganache”
Comments are closed.